Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Delicious Cookies


Ingredients; 125 gms butter/margarine,
1 cup rice bubbles, 
1 cup Cornflakes gluten free (or any flakes you like Natures Path make gluten free wheatfree sugar free cereal flakes), 
1 cup sugar-substitute or Stevia powder 
1tbsp apple or pear concentrate or your preference of syrup,
I cup gluten free plain flour, 
3/4 cup dessicated coconut,
2tbsp water.
1+1/2 tsp bicarb of soda


 
 These yum cookies -biscuits are very easy to make. You can add some vanilla too and I use Apple or Pear concentrate instead of golden syrup and stevia powder instead of sugar. You can use other cereal flakes also , the puffed brown rice is rice bubbles not the soft Abundant Earth type, but normal crunchy rice bubbles, search for your cheapest ones I get mine now at IGA in the health food section for $3-$4. So have fun with this and enjoy a sugar free wheat free cookie and vegan if you use dairy free margarine, you could use coconut oil which is healthier but not so nice in the cookies. I hope you can read the recipe if not leave a comment below. For info on ingredients check out the Info and Ingredients page where I have added pictures of what I am using .
I love getting comments and you can easily comment by just ticking the Reactions boxes below: Love, Great, Thankyou. These signs of appreciation inspire me to get around to adding even more recipes! Any questions just put them in the comments section .


No comments:

Post a Comment